2018 Boston Whaler 210 Montauk
What every Boston Whaler owner wishes they had, a Yamaha powered Boston Whaler! Well here it is and with only 34 hours on the 200 HP motor! This boat is in perfect condition and has electronics including Garmin GPS/Fishfinder, VHF radio and get this.........a Garmin autopilot! Yep, you heard it! So stop looking for the lost Mayan treasure, the Dutchmen gold mine, unicorns and hen's with teeth, cuz here is your pot of gold a the end of a rainbow! This boat will not, I repeat, will NOT last long! Call for more details.
Chase the horizon. The 210 Montauk® delivers major functionality for every outing and is reliable down to its very core, allowing you to go farther and stay out longer. Anglers will appreciate the ample workspace and numerous amenities that make the easy and comfortable 210 Montauk perfect for every boating opportunity.
- Intuitive helm station features a stainless-steel steering wheel and welded grab rail.
- Optional portable head in the console with deck pump-out lets you extend your adventures farther.
- Fiberglass swim platform features grab rail and off-angle telescoping swim ladder for added safety.
- Store the day's catch or extra gear in the bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain.
- Standard boat-motor-trailer package includes a 150-hp Mercury® FourStroke engine.
- L.O.A.: 21 ft. 4 in. (6.50 m)
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- Draft: 12.5 in. (0.32 m)
- Weight (dry, no engine): 2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 2,800 lb. (1,270.1 kg)
- Swamped Capacity: 4,200 lb. (1,905.1 kg)
- Weight (with engines, fuel and water, if applicable): 3,464 lb. (1,571 kg)
- Height (keel to highest point): 6 ft. 8 in.
- Height (lowest tip underwater gear, in down position, to top of windshield/hardtop): 7 ft. 11 in.
- Persons Capacity: 9
- Maximum Horsepower: 200 hp (149 kW)
- Minimum Horsepower: 150 hp (112 kW)
- Fuel Capacity: 66.5 gal. (252 L)
- Deadrise at Transom: 16
- Maximum Engine Weight: 700 lb. (318 kg)
- Transom Height: 25 in. (0.63 m)
- Livewell Volume: 14 gal. (52.9 L) / 25 gal. (optional)(94.6 L)
- Bridge Clearance (no top): 5 ft. 8 in. (1.73 m)
- Bridge Clearance (with sun-top): 7 ft. 3 in. (2.21 m)
- Bridge Clearance (with T-top): 7 ft. 11 in. (2.41 m)
- Package Boat Specs (with trailer/engine up): 27 ft. 0 in.L x 8 ft. 6 in.W x 9 ft. 6 in.H
- European Certification: C
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 19" interior freeboard
- 8" stainless steel cleats (5)
- Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass covers (2)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Drink holders (4)
- Fiberglass swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Welded stainless steel side rails
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Mercury® binnacle control
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Aft quarter seats (port and starboard)
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
- Max HP
- 200 hp (149 kW)
- Length Overall
- 21 ft. 4 in. (6.50 m)
- 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- 12.5 in. (0.32 m)
- Dry Weight
- 2,500 lb. (1,134 kg)
- Max Person Capacity
- 9 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 66.5 gal. (252 L)
- Max Carry Load
- 2,800 lb. (1,270.1 kg)