2019 HCB Sueños
Call for Price
Finally, a large center console yacht with the sophisticated design to perfectly balance speed, ride, comfort, and all of the luxury of your “dream” yacht.
The bow area is dual purpose with seating to accommodate guests on the forward-facing lounger or around bow seats and table that convert to a large sun pad for lazy days catching rays; or remove the cushions for a fully functional fishing platform. The luxuriously functional cabin with queen sized berth, storage galore, galley kitchen, and separate head/shower compartment is the perfect place for air-conditioned comfort on hot days as well as longer trips with overnight stays. An automotive inspired helm station allows the captain to be fully aware of the surroundings while staying in tune with the endless functionality on-board including: charts and navigation, Sea Keeper®, generator, ample stereo system, the quad engine package, and more.
For the uncompromising, the Sueños will satisfy any experience you can imagine, and take you places few other Center Console Yachts dream to embark.
- Length: 52 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 13 ft.
- Deadrise: 23° aft
- Weight: 31,500 lbs (with Quad Yamaha 350’s)
- Horsepower rating: No Max
- Fuel capacity: 1,000 standard
- Freshwater Capacity: 100 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 2 @ 60 gal. each
- Draft – Engines Up: 24 in.
- Bridge clearance with the top: 10 ft. 1.5 in.
- Performance, Ride, & Comfort: Superior hydrodynamics combined with over 2500 horsepower surpasses all performance expectations, giving you the precision when on station or docking without compromising comfort.
- Cutting Edge: Under the console is a surprisingly spacious cabin with air-conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, separate head with shower and a queen size berth for longer stays.
- Luxurious Comfort: Expressive design features have been integrated throughout the entire yacht. Together with the selection of the high grade and harmonious materials, creates a jewel that will last forever.
- Max HP
- No Max
- Length Overall
- 52 ft. 11 in.
- 13 ft.
- 24 in.
- Dry Weight
- 31,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1,000 gal.